One of Liberia’s top videographer, Lorenzo Loveland’s house has burned down completely to the ground.
According to an eye witness’ account, someone was pouring gasoline into the generator, which led to the generator exploding.
However, Loveland has clarified that that was not the case. Around tge evening hours of Thursday, March 21, 2019, his mother, Rev. Sonia, turned the generator on with the key ( the generator is a key starter machine ). Immediately she turned the machine on, it exploded, forcing her away as it bursts into flame. She wasn’t pouring gasoline, he confirms.
Both houses belonging to Lorenzo and his mother got burned down. Watch video below👇👇👇